Indian Army 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME – 48
Army Recruitment 2022 has given am employment notification Technical Entry Scheme 48 Course commencing in Jan 2023 , Who’re interested to the following emptiness and completed all Eligibility criteria can examine the notification & apply online. More about the latest job. Click Here.
Army Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Important Dates
|Last date for submission Applications||21/08/2022|
Army Recruitment 2022 Age limit
- Min Age Limit : not be below 16 years 6 month
- Max Age Limit : above 19 years 6 month
- on the first day of the month in which the course is due to commence.
- the candidate should not be born before 02 Jul 2003 and not after 01 Jul 2006 (both days inclusive)
Army Recruitment 2022 Vacancies Post
|Sl No||Post Name||Total|
|1||Indian Army 10+2 TECHNICAL ENTRY SCHEME 48||90 Posts|
Army Recruitment 2022 Eligibility
- The candidates have passed 10+2 Examination
- At Leats minimum 60% aggregate of marks ( Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics)
Army Recruitment 2022 Pay/Salary
|Lieutenant||Level 10||Pay Rs 36000 – 63840|
|Lieutenant Colonel||Level 12A||1,21,200-2,12,400|
|Major General||Level 14||1,44,200-2,18,200|
|Lieutenant General HAG Scale||Level 15||1,82,200- 2,24,100|
|Lieutenant General HAG +|
Lieutenant General (NFSG)
|Level 17||2,25,000/- (fixed)|
Army Recruitment 2022 Application fee
|General/ OBC candidates||NIL|
Army Recruitment 2022 Training
- Basic Military Training:
- 1 Years ( Gaya )
- Technical Training:
- Phase-I (Pre Commission Training): 3 Years ( Pune Or Secunderabad )
- Phase-II (Post Commission Training): 1 year ( Pune or Secunderabad )
- Award of Degree
- The candidates are going to be awarded Engineering degree after successful completion of the final examination. No ante date are going to be admissible to candidates on account of this Engineering degree. During the last two semesters, the officers are going to be permitted only one relegation on academic grounds. This relegation are going to be within the maximum two relegations permitted on academic grounds in the entire Engineering degree (8 semesters) in
Army Recruitment 2022 Selection Procedure
(a) Shortlisting of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD (Army) reserves the proper to shortlist the applications and to repair cut off without assigning any reason. After shortlisting of candidates, the Centre allotment are going to be intimated to the candidate via their email. After allotment of Selection Centre, firm SSB dates are going to be allotted to the candidates.
(b) Only shortlisted eligible candidates counting on the cut off will undergo SSB at one of the choice Centres Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP), Bengaluru (Karnataka) or Psychologist, GTOfficer and Interview Officer. Call letter for SSB interview are going to be issued by respective Selection Centres on candidate’s registered e-mail ID and SMS only. Centre is at the discretion of DG of Recruiting, Integrated Headquarters of MoD (Army) and NO request
for changes are entertained during this regard.
(c) Candidates are going to be put through two stage selection procedure. those that clear Stage i will be able to go to Stage II. those that fail in Stage I will be returned on the same day.Duration of SSB interview is five days and details of the identical are available at the official website of Directorate General of Recruiting www.joinindianarmy.nic.in. this may be followed by a checkup for the candidates who get recommended after Stage II.
(d) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, are going to be issued Joining Letter for training within the order of merit, counting on the number of vacancies available, subject to meeting all eligibility criteria. within the eventuality of being recommended by SSB, candidate should haven’t any objection for undergoing medical examination by board of Male/Female doctors.
(e) Candidates recommended by the SSB and declared medically fit, are going to be issued joining letter for training within the order of merit, counting on the number of vacancies available.
(f) The finally selected candidates will execute all the Certificates for Cadets of entry NDA under (AI 53/78.)
(g) Candidate won’t have any objection in the event of final selection, on allotment of any Arm/Service within the interest of the organisation